Missing a tooth or teeth? Loose dentures ? Then implants may be the solution for you.
About Dental Implants
Dental implants are nothing new. They have been used to permanently replace teeth since the mid 60s. Implants by Dentsply, used at Colne Dental Care have been on the market over 40 years. Based on years of extensive research, they have developed a unique Dental Implant system that provides a secure anchor for new, natural-looking teeth.
Dental implants have many advantages compared to traditional crown and bridge solutions.
Six reasons why you should consider implants instead of other solutions
- They look, feel and function like your natural teeth
- Healthy teeth do not need to be ground down to support the Dental Implants (unlike with crowns and bridges)
- Anchoring dental implants in the jawbone stimulates bone tissue and gums, ensuring an attractive, aesthetic result while helping to maintain facial structures
- Dental Implants do not require any adhesives to hold the new teeth in place
- They eliminate the discomfort and insecurity of loose, ill-fitting dentures
- You have a secure, permanent tooth replacement
What is a Dental Implant
Dental Implants are small screws made of Titanium. It is a metal accepted by the body and it has a well documented ability to heal together with bone tissue.