COVID RESTRICTION UPDATE
25th November 2021
Throughout the pandemic, we have strived to make the surgery as safe as possible for all of our patients and staff and will continue to do so going forward.
As a healthcare setting the Covid rules and regulations set by Public Health England do differ from the general regulations which we appreciate can be frustrating and confusing.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You have any Covid 19 symptoms (High temperature, continuous cough, or loss of taste of smell)
- You or a member of your household have had Covid in the past 10 days
- If you or any member of your household are awaiting a test result
- You have travelled to a red list country in the last 10 days
- If you or a member of your household have been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in past 10 days
We still require all patients, who are able, to attend wearing a face mask.
We do understand that this may be frustrating and not in keeping with other non-healthcare settings. However, we have to continue to follow the guidance from Public Health England. We have a duty of care to consider, the nature of what we do and the patients that we see, of which a significant number are in the vulnerable category. Our priority, as always, is to keep our patients and staff safe.